Saturday, November 27, 2010

Julia Roberts Girl Digital

 




Julia Roberts 
 Gender:    Female
Birthday:    01 February 1989
Siblings:    Chelan Roberts

Favourite Quotations    I love everthing about you that hurts.
Love bores you.
No, it disappoints me
Where is this love? I can't see it, I can't touch it. I can't feel it. I can hear it. I can hear some words, but I can't do anything with your easy words.
-Closer
"If I can sell a 700 dollar dog to a poor man then i can sell a dildo."-Jessica
"Even though I'm no more than a monster - don't I, too, have the right to live?"-Oldboy
It seems strange that my life should end in such a terrible place, but for three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
He used to say that artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers