Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm a Curator! Tinlark Gallery's INSPIRED show opens on Saturday.






Tinlark Gallery in L.A. has a show opening on Saturday to celebrate their 2nd anniversary. The show is called INSPIRED and it features art curated by 7 bloggers, and I'm one of them! Woo hoo! The other bloggers are Grace of Design*Sponge, Joanna of A Cup of Jo, Erin of Design for Mankind, Abbey of Aesthetic Outburst, Meighan of My Love for You is a Stampede of Horses, and Holly of decor8. How I got wrapped up with that amazing bunch of people is beyond me.

The two artists I chose for the show are Amy Huddleston and Ivy Jacobsen. I'm pretty much obsessed with both of them. Examples of Amy's paintings are above in the first two paintings and Ivy's are the third and fourth. Other artists in the show are Anne M. Hall, Bailey Saliwanchik, Betsy Walton, Henrike Stahl, Kime Buzzelli, Marcie Paper, Marta Rich, Mike Perry, Natalia Czajkiewicz, Rachel Papo, Souther Salazar, Tanya AguiƱiga and Yu-i Chan.

The show runs through Feb 21. But if you're in L.A. on Saturday evening please please please head over to Tinlark and check out the show. And take tons of pics to show me because I'll be stuck here in Minneapolis. Get more info about the show on the Tinlark Gallery website.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers